Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I am so

lame.

I wish I had something to show you. I made soup...but didn't take a picture. I made carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (for my students)...but didn't take a picture.

And that's ALL I've made lately.

I wrote the paper for my master's course.
I cut out the OnlyChild's dress (no sewing done on it yet).
I painted my dining room ("Cornerstone" by Behr).
I have marked and marked and marked (of course I have).
I took some of my students to a conference on Monday (that was fun).
I bought my mother's birthday present (but haven't mailed it yet. Sorry Mum; it's going to be late.)

And I keep finding more projects that I want to do. Look at this:

 Photo from Sew Mama Sew

Plus, check out Anita's newest project here.

And how about these cute little pumpkins.

In addition, there are still the projects already on my to-do list: the dress, the Ghastlies quilt (yeah, probably not going to be done for Halloween this year), and the bow tie quilt I started back in the summer (but I knew that was going to be a long-term project).

And Christmas is coming. My friend Kim mentioned that she's going to make pillowcases for all her grade 6 students for Christmas and I thought, "What a brilliant idea! My students would love a pillowcase!" I must be crazy!

No pressure.

5 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

I'm lame, too. Nothing to show for my time. No sewing, no photos on my blog. I bore me! But those pumpkins just might make it onto my to-do list.

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- pillowcases for all your students -- you ARE crazy LOL! Well, you might not have any pictures, but you ARE getting a LOT done -- and what's more important???

Barb said...

You amaze me in what all you do....why not go easy on yourself....you are so awesome...I know you like to sew and it is therapy but....take a bubble bath...relax....

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You need to stop adding to your list!! :)

Lynne said...

Are you putting yourself under too much pressure?