Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Friday Night Sew-In is Back!

Tomorrow night is FNSI and I couldn't be happier.


It's good to set aside time to do what you love!

Mr. P and I have been invited out for dinner tomorrow night, but I'm still going to do some sewing before and/or after.

I pin-basted the Green and White quilt, so that could be a finish this weekend.


And, even though I said I was going to finish my UFOs before starting something new, I bought this pattern from Pink Chalk Fabrics.

I could make one of these - but it would mean another trip to the fabric store first.


Or, I could continue with Snowman in the Woods. It's coming along slowly but surely.

Lots of choices!

If you plan to join us for Friday Night Sew-In, visit Heidi and link up. There are prizes to be won ;)

5 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh! Thanks for the reminder! Maybe I'll throw my name on the list and do some sewing.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, the burden. Another trip to the fabric store. I think you should suffer and do it. You know, take one for the team. Have Fun!

Dogwood said...

Have a fun time with your sewing.
I am sewing little flannel blankets tonight for Project Linus.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Cheryll said...

I hope you get your sewing done. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Like the green and white quilt, too.