Monday, January 03, 2011

First Finish of the Year!

All day at work, I just wanted to rush home and finish the Dragonfly wallhanging I started last night.



But I had to wait until after supper to get back to the sewing machine.


All I had left to do was to put on the binding, because I stayed up a little later last night to get the quilting done. I wasn't going to be able to sleep until I did.


It might just make it to my sister-in-law for her birthday on January 21.

p.s. My first finish of 2010 happened on January 19, so I'm ahead of the game ☺

4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Woo Hoo! Nice start! (and nice finish too)

Thimbleanna said...

Well first of all, Julie took my WooHoo LOL! Congratulations -- you're lightening fast. I haven't even started to think about the stuff that I want to make this year!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations on the first finish of 2011! it looks great!

Vesuviusmama said...

Lovely! And it sounds like it was pretty quick, too, huh?