Saturday, June 19, 2010

Goin' Green on Friday Night


I didn't forget this time. I did a bit of sewing last night for the Friday Night Sew-in on my blocks for the Green and White no-sew swap.

I hadn't even looked at these since probably February, so it was like Christmas digging into the bag and randomly picking out baggies of fabric. I had my block done already (top right) and completed five more.



Not great progress, but I was actually feeling a bit lonely up in the sewing room by myself. Mr. P was out; the OnlyChild was out. It seemed like I should be doing something more exciting and social.

Plus I cleaned the house and mowed the lawn (but not the neighbour's lawn this time - I don't want him to think I'm stalking him).

p.s. I need a pedicure. Maybe green nail polish...? To match the blocks?

3 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

They look great, Rachel! I need to post my sew-in results myself. And I'm not sure about the green polish... if it was a BRIGHT green.... maybe. :)

Dogwood said...

Funny lady. Go green and get your toe nails painted green.

Nice quilt.

Enjoy whatever you are doing.

Dogwood

Pat said...

They look good so far, Rachel!