Saturday, November 07, 2009

Sketchy Stitchy Applique

I just figured out where I got the 'scribble stitch' bird applique from that I used on my bird Candle Cosy. It came from Anita at Bloomin' Workshop. I knew it was someone I liked! Anita's blog was one of the first ones I started visiting regularly (when I discovered blogs - until last fall I didn't even know what a 'blog' was!).

If you want to visit Anita's wonderful post/tutorial on sketchy stitch applique, click here. Her ideas are so cute.

Gotta give credit where it's due!

p.s. My Candle Cosy was also featured on One Pretty Thing.

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

Congrats to be featured on One Pretty Thing. I just left a comment on your tutorial post.

Stacy said...

I'm so glad your tutorial was on One Pretty Thing. When I saw it I thought it was perfect for that site and was going to ask you about it.

Mandy said...

I think I'm going to try your candle cozy but with velcro so it can fit a new jar every year!