Monday, June 08, 2009

Never mind the pizza delivery guy...


...I should be filing a restraining order against my husband. On Friday night, we went out for supper at a pizza place ~ definitely his favourite food. Last night he brought home Mucho Burritos. I ate half of mine and was stuffed. It's not good to be stuffed (unless you're a teddy bear, of course). I guess if I was a better cook, there wouldn't always be the temptation to eat out. Sometimes I do cook; you've seen the evidence, right? But I've been so busy lately (and I really don't like cooking) that it's been easy to give in and agree to take-out.

I'm not getting any sympathy from you, am I? haha.

I'm still exercising, though, and I eat well during the week, so at some point I should see the results of all my hard work.

Right?

Anyway... go and visit Kelee at The Katillac Shack. She needs your help!

5 comments:

Kaye said...

I just posted and signed up for 2 scarves to decorate, should be fun

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I think we need a boost. I don't know how to do it but a boost and some motivation.

Stacy said...

Well, at least you only ate half the burrito, not the whole thing. I'm with you, I don't like to cook. The frozen food section at Trader Joe's is my friend.

Thank you for your nice comments about the mesh scarf on my blog! I appreciate it.

Stacy said...

PS. I just sent an email to my dog-loving friends about the project at The Katillac Shack. What a creative way to help animals left behind.

Jenessa said...

don't forget to be taking measurements as well! and did you see the alfredo sauce recipe on my vegan blog? in the blender - hellllloooo!!! it really doesn't get much easier than that. toss in some thawed frozen spinach and boil up some whole wheat pasta and you are good to go on a low fat, uber healthy dinner. in like 10 mins too!