Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've been a naughty girl

Shhh... don't tell anyone. While Mr. P was away this week, I was naughty. No, not that kind of naughty.

No, no. I was Etsy-naughty! I went shopping at Lara Lewis's Etsy Shop. Here are the goodies I bought:

The Cherry Charming set. Yummy!


The Damask Blush earrings.

And for the OnlyChild (I couldn't forget her - she was hovering at my shoulder):



A Poppy Ring and

an Estate Necklace.

We only planned to buy one item each, honestly. But I couldn't say no to the other items. Really, though, I think I exercised amazing restraint. You'll understand when you see what she has for sale in her store. She emailed me to say that my goodies are on their way already! I can't wait... I just hope I'm the first one home to get the mail the day that parcel arrives... hehehe.



7 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Well really, how on earth could you have been expected to resist? I certainly hope hubby doesn't read ye ol' blog LOL!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

First and foremost...I keep forgeting to tell you that I love your new header. Is that your dog? Too cute. I also love the new purchases. I'm sending a link to your blog to Jodi from This That and the Other. She loves cherries too.
Have a great weekend,
Karen

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG you have been naughty!!! I love that poppy ring!! Actually I love it all.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

LOVE IT! Great job shopping!

Sara said...

Your new header is so cute...

Cute jewelry. I like jewelry and rarely wear it...gonna have to change that...

Pat said...

Cute jewelry you bought. I am not a jewelry person...although I love to look at the jewelry others wear. Can you believe I have never shopped on etsy at all? I guess I have to think about changing that. :) Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Too cute! Thank you for featuring me, and I truly do hope you and your daughter love your jewelry! :)